POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVMan 0.71.3 : POVMan 0.71.3 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  POVMan 0.71.3
From: Christophe Bouffartigue
Date: 20 Mar 2001 04:08:49
Message: <3AB71E1E.A419B084@nanterre.marelli.fr>
Hi !

With the permission of Vahur, I've released a new version of POVMan with
an updated version of the cloth patch.

Sources update, a windows exe, and an updated documentation are
available at:

http://tofbouf.free.fr (clothray section)

English version of 2 first tutorials are also available.

This version also fixes 2 bugs:
- the #default directive parsing bug I've pointed out some days ago.
- the tranformable warp crash found by Fabien Mosen (somewhere in this
group).

Comments and bug reports (even in documentation) are welcome.

Bouf.